We all love bags

7

 For all the leather lovers out there i have something special.
                          A handmade leather bag                                            

I'm sure i don't speak for myself when i'm saying that i love leather. Bags, jackets, shoes we all love it!
And what i love the most about this baby is that she's handmade.

On my springbreak at the seaside of Bulgaria i fell in love with this design. The best thing of all, i could pick my own colours. And trust me that was a lot of fun.
If you guys ever find yourself's in Sozopol, my advice..
Keep a lookout for this man's little shop it will definitely be worth it. 

Cause what can i say? We all love bags right. 











7 comments

  1. Love the mustard color & to be honest it doesn't look hand made in fact I
    saw one in similar style on the front row shop. Check it out & would
    you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+?
    Lemme know & lets keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on GFC! :]

      X
      http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

      Delete
  2. You can never go wrong with leather bag. I have a fossil one and I swear it is my all time favorite bag. Love it!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! Love that it would go with anything!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your bag. =)
    I followed u on GFC.
    Please follow back. thank you!
    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! I like your blog as well :) followd you

    xx

    http://oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It always never goes wrong with leather <333
    Anw I like your blog as welll.

    want t follow each other?
    Love,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.