How to style with Ipanema

10

Today I want to talk about Flip Flops for the holidays.
Check out this brand called Ipanema.

Vandaag wil ik het hebben over slippers voor in de vakantie.
Check dit merk genaamd Ipanema.

I just love flip flops, they can be so comfortable and stylish at the same time.
What I like about the brand Ipanema is that they have a large collection of flip flop and sandals. All of them with different colors and finishes.
And don't get me started on their Kids section! Just to adorable.

Ik hou van slippers, ze zijn zo comfortabel en stylish tegelijk.
Ik vind het merk Ipanema zo leuk omdat, ze een grote collectie aan slippers en sandalen. Allemaal met verschillende kleuren en afwerkingen.
En dan heb ik het nog niet eens over hun kinder afdeling! Te schattig.

The colors they use are inspired by Brazil, and who doesn't want to have the feeling that they are in Brazil? 
I also think that it is very important to know what you buy, where it comes from and what will happen when you throw something away.
And that bring me to the other reason why I like Ipanema, all their products can be 100% recycled and have no animal products.
The quality of the slippers is amazing they can be cleaned very easily and for me that is a big must.

De kleuren die ze gebruiken zijn geïnspireerd op Brazilië, en wie wilt nou niet het gevoel hebben dat ze in Brazilië zijn?
Ik vind het ook belangrijk om te weten wat ik koop, waar het vandaan komt en wat er mee gebeurd als ik het weg zou gooien.
En dat brengt me bij het volgende punt waarom ik Ipanema zo leuk vind, al hun producten kunnen 100% gerecycled worden en bevatten geen dierlijke producten.
De kwaliteit van de slippers is geweldig ze kunnen makkelijk schoon gemaakt worden en voor mij is dat erg belangrijk.    

I picked 4 favorite slippers and sandals that I would love to wear this summer with some of my Wish List pieces.

Ik heb 4 favorite slippers en sandalen gekozen die ik graag zou dragen in de zomer met een aantal producten uit mijn Wish List.



The Ipanema Switch Straps Flip Flops, with ZARA denim jumpsuit, H&M bag, Wolf and badger ring, lace crawford headband. 


Ipanema Charm Sandal, with Wear All turtle neck crop top, Chic Wish tulle skirt, Shop Bob small satchel, Yves Sint Laurent rouge pure couture lipstick.



Ipanema Unique Flip Flop, with H&M boyfriend jeans, Chic Wish chiffon shirt, Saturday Night Fashion tote bag, Forever 21 rings.
Beach Flip Flop, with Zalando jumpsuit, Accessorize bag, Monki rings, NYX Cosmetics lip cream.


Well guys that was my way of styling with Ipanema. I can't wait for the summer to begin, I already know what I will be wearing.
My advice? A little color never hurts and I already hear those spring birds.

Nou jongens dat was mijn manier van styling met Ipanema. Ik kan niet wachten tot de zomer begint, en ik weet al wat ik ga dragen.
Mijn advies? A little color never hurts and I already hear those spring birds.

10 comments

  1. I'm so loving the second set with the crop top. Great styled!
    Btw would you mind following each other on GFC? Just let me know and I'll follow you right back!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?
    Follow me & I’ll follow you back. x
    I’m wait your answer on my blog!
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Thank you for this inspiration. I am a huge fan of Ipanema. I wondered if you would like to follow each other via Instagram. Let me know on my blog. That would be really awesome! :)

    a-fashionable-rendezvous.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the secod look , but others are very ice too :)

    http://byfoxygreen.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea! Set 2 is my favorite one ,love the natural Colours :)
    i follow new. Follow back?

    lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Ideas!
    Lovely, Sylvie :)
    If you want to follow each other leave a comment on my blog :)
    love-love-love-lov.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all the different styles you could make with the sandals! You have a great blog, I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too! Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh great combination.
    I love ipanema too.
    It's so comfy and lightweight.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The second outfit is my favorite, I love those nude flip flops and the bag. Great ideas! xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful outfit ideas! Especially love the second one :)
    Would you like follow each other? I´d love to keep in touch!
    Have a wonderful day!
    GlitterCircus

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.