Jojo oil

6

Today I want to share one of my favorite products.
This Jojoba oil is great for skin and hair.

Vandaag wil ik een van mijn favorite producten delen.
Deze Jojoba olie is geweldig voor huid en haar.

Jojoba Oil help to feed the skin and keep it soft at the same time. It might feel a bit oily on the face but the result is great.
After a certain time my skin get really dry with red spots and it doesn't matter what I use, it won't go away. But since I started using this oil that problem disappeared.

I use the oil on my face before I go to sleep. I think the product is to oily for during the day, but you can always try it. Jojoba Oil can be bought at a lot of different stores and may be used on skin and hair. So don't hesitate to buy your own!

Jojoba Olie helpt de huid te voeden en te verzachten op het zelfde moment. Het kan een beetje vet aan voelen op het gezicht maar het resultaat is geweldig.
Na een bepaalde tijd wordt mijn huid erg droog met rode vlekken, het maakt niet uit wat ik gebruik het gaat niet weg. Maar sinds ik de olie gebruik is dat probleem verdwenen.

Ik gebruik de op mijn gezicht voor ik ga slapen. Ik vind het product te vettig voor overdag, maar je zou het altijd kunnen proberen.
Jojoba Olie kan gekocht worden in veel verschillende winkels en mag gebruikt worden op huid en haar. Dus twijfel niet en hal je eigen!


To use a products for skin and hair, I think that sounds pretty fair.

6 comments

  1. This seems like such a nice product !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice product :) Yes, I follow you on gfc #142, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love cosmetic post. Thanks for the info.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I tried this oil long time ago thanks to a friend, I can´t be without it. Love it. I just use a bit, and that´s enough.
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great product. I've been using Neuma aragon oil on my hair and it's made such a difference--in a good way, of course. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved what you teach us, like you I always serve as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.