Motivation

4

They can say it will be hard
But in the end we all knew that from the start
They can say that it will break your bones
But in the end I will throw the stones
They can say that it will leave you soulless
But I will be the one to make a mess
They can say that I am not rough
But let me rough them up with love
They can say that it's a difficult choice
But I will be the one to make the noise
For I love with motivation for all to see
And I don't need anybody's therapy
Wait until it's all said and done, it will be so much fun 

By sarafina 




4 comments

  1. wonderful art pieces and poem...I've followed you with gfc.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you for sharing this to us and have an amazing Friday! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.