Sock party

15

We all have those little addictions. What's mine?
Cute socks, I just love them. And here
are a few of my new favorites.

We hebben allemaal wel een kleine verslaving. Wat is de mijne?
Schattig sokken, ik hou van ze. En hier zijn een
paar van mijn nieuwe favoriete.

As soon as I get home after a long day I can't wait to put on my happy socks! Just me a cup of tea and my socks. I know it's sounds crazy.
These cuties are from the Primark, they have a great colletion of clothes, accessoires and socks!

Zodra ik thuis kom na een lange dag kan ik niet wachten om mijn happy socks aan te doen. Alleen ik een kop thee en me sokken. Ik weet dat het gek klinkt. Deze schatjes zijn van de Primark, ze hebben een geweldige collectie kleren, accessoires en sokken!


I also think that funny socks can make a simpel outfit a lot more intresting. Take a pair of trousers a simple sweater or shirt, cute socks and your done. Doesn't hurt to try right!

Ik denk ook dat leuke sokken een simpele outfit veel interesanter maken. Neem een broek een simpele trui of shirt, lieve sokken en je bent klaar. Kan geen kwaad om het te proberen toch!


Like they say these days: it's a Socks 'Oh not wait' Puggs life!

15 comments

  1. Those socks are really cute! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these socks are so cool...i love them
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. These socks are super adorable !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh such adorable socks!! I love to play around with printed socks in the winter too! Love the pugg print ones so much!!

    Dee
    http://urbanchicblvd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful socks, dear! Oh and I still can't see you but there's no problem, I'm following you anyway :) Kisses and have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh, lovely socks! nr. 2 are my favorite :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute socks !!!

    http://gossipmagazine2000.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow nice post

    www.braveheartnaija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice😍
    Www.sissihope.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fanny ;)
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those socks are just toooo cute *O*
    I'm following you (#152), I hope you can follow me back <3

    sleepy-deer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post!
    Great blog, let’s flw each other? Follow me and tell about this!

    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.