Daydream shopping list

13

I hope everybody had a good start of the week!
I've been daydream shopping, what do you think of my wishlist?

Ik hoop dat iedereen een goede start van de week heeft
gehad! Ik ben aan het dagdroom shoppen geweest, wat denk je
van mijn wens lijstje?

  I think a jacket like this could work great with a pair of jeans. Casual and fun at the same time!


I never liked long cardigans that much but this one is so cute. Great of those long nights in the city!
 These days I like wearing big scarfs with prints. There is so much you can do with a big scarf!
 And of course the long skirts! I have one but you can never have enough right.. I just love these colors.
I love birds always have always will! So I just had to share this one.

13 comments

  1. I think that I´ll steal some of these products for my wihslist! specially the first jacket and the skirts.
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 1st jacket!
    looks great.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That maxi cardigan is gorgeous!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pieces are beautiful
    beijinhos
    I invite you to participate in my lottery
    International Giveaway Banggood.com
    CantinhoDaSofia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these stuffs! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice wishlist...i like the last shirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I like the skirt^_^

    <3

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like wearing big scarfs too) I have a lot of them))
    I want to say that I like your blog) Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know and I follow you back)

    http://www.blueberriesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me gustan todas las elecciones, de verdad.
    Un saludo desde España

    www.frank-alonsso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picks. I always love scarf and I'm looking for a pleated skirt now.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning frist bomber :3

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful selections!
    http://juliaspuellaaeterna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. really nice clothes <3

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new CROCHET DRESS
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.