Five times five minutes

8

Five times a day, I have a moment were I slip away
I just go down and words leave me still
There is nothing there keeping me against my free will
Five times a day, I have a moment were I feel ten feet tall
You guid me over every wall
Five times a day, I know I won't be alone
Please help me to stay and not turn to stone
Five times a day, I get closer to me
cause closer to you is when I feel free
Five times a day, something I don't wanna miss
It feels like a goodmorning and goodnight kiss


Five times a day, now and I hope for more
I hope one day they will lead me trough that door

8 comments

  1. wonderful poem...beautifully write, That photo is also really nice.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO great post! thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog ´suvarnathegolden´
    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK | IG@suvarna_gold |Bloglovin | get free header/button/signatur for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grazie per aver condiviso con noi questa tua poesia, baci!
    http://piubuonepiubelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well writtenđź‘Ź girl uve got some talent!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.