Sunflower power

5

I know I have been talking about lip glosses a lot.
But I just can't stop! I was shopping in the pharmacy when I came across these little cute sunflowers.

Ik weet dat ik het veel over lip gloss heb de laatste tijd.
Maar ik kan gewoon niet stoppen! Ik was aan het winkelen in de drogist toen ik deze lieve zonnebloemen tegen kwam.


I just brought these two home for fun, cute packing and cheap of course. But I never expected that they would be such nice products! The small pink one is a lip gloss with a coconut flavor. It lasts for a long time and help the lips with hydration. De big gold one is a jasmin hand creme. I love this hand creme it smells so nice and works great for soft hands. The best thing is the moment when I get them out of my purse and everybody goes ' Ahhh thats so cute '

Ik bracht deze twee gewoon meer voor de leuk, liever verpakking en goedkoop natuurlijk. Ik had nooit verwacht dat ze zulke fijne producten waren! De kleine rose is een lip gloss met een kokosnoot smaak. Het houd vrij lang en help de lippen met hydratatie. De grote gouden is een jasmijn hand creme. Ik hou van deze hand creme het ruikt zo lekker en werkt geweldig voor zachten handen. Het best is nog het moment wanneer ik ze uit mijn tas haal en iedereen zegt ' Ahh wat schattig '


Sometimes all we need, is to watch a flower grow from his seed.

5 comments

  1. Wow, looks so cute!

    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog
    Go to my blog and check a new Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post my Dear ! :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    PS: Please help me with collaboration and click Here <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute packaging!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute :) i love it

    www.chicpineapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.