Art at kunsthal

3

All this art school got my talking about guess what!? ART!
The Kunsthal is showing Keith Haring's work till February and I could not wait to see it.
Kunsthal has a lot of nice exhibitions these days and I put some of my favorite in line for you guys.

De kunst academie heeft me aan het praten gebracht over raad eens!? KUNST! De kunsthal showt Keith Haring's wel tot feburari en ik kon niet wachten om het te zien.
Kunsthal heeft veel mooie exposities deze dagen en ik heb een aantal van mijn favoriete op ee rij gezet voor jullie.

The first thing I saw entering the Kunsthal was The Sovjet Designs of 1950 till 1980. I never thought about the Sovjet Designs that much untill I saw it at the Kunsthal. Here are two of my favorite the old school radio's and a cute kid toys.

Het eerste wat ik zag toen ik i de Kunsthal kwam was De Sovjet Designs van 1950 till 1980. Ik had nooit na gedacht over de Sovjet ontwerpen tot ik het in de kunsthal heb gezien. Hier zijn twee van mijn favoriete ouderwetse radio's en lief kinderspeelgoed.




And now I want to talk about the amazing Keith Haring. I always liked his workstyle and the way he talked about society. I really believe that his work is better in real than on internet. Below a few of my favorite pieces.

En nu wil ik het hebben over de geweldige Keith Haring. Ik heb altijd van zijn werkstyle gehouden en de manier hoe hij praat over de maatschappij. Ik geloof echt dat zijn werk beter is in het echt dan op het internet. Hieronder een paar van mijn favorieten stukken.




And last but not least an artist I did not know that well but really love now is Titus Simoens. I always had a thing for documentation photography and this work really had an impact on me. I am not going to spoile a lot about this wonderful work but my favorite piece is shown below. Do check out this artist it will be worth your while.

En last but not least en kunstenaar die ik niet zo goed kende en nu super leuk vind is Titus Simoens. Ik heb altijd al gehoude van documentatie fotografie en dit werk heeft echt impact op mij gehad. Ik ga niet te veel verklappen over dit geweldige werk maar mijn favoriete stuk is beneden te zien. Check zeker deze kunstenaar het is het zeker waard.



Controle over body, mind and soul. With art you can reach a bigger goal.

3 comments

  1. This is a really amazing art work .I have no other words to describe.
    the room spacious and really well designed.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking awesome !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.