Helsinki nature

5

I told you I would be back! 
Today I want to share a little bit of Helsinki nature and a little bit of fashion.

Ik zei dat ik terug zou komen! 
Vandaag wil ik een klein beetje  Helsinki natuur en mode delen.

I just want to dgo back when I look back these pictures! Helsinki in all it's glory and nature, and a little city in the backgroud. On my shopping tour I found one cute little skirt with the old school checked print. What do you think of my outfit? Mabye a little cold for the hard winters over there, but perfect for now!

Ik wil gewoon terug wanneer ik deze foto's zie! Helsinki in al zijn glorie en natuur, en klein beetje stad op de achtergrond. Op mijn shopping tour vond ik een leuk rokje met de old school geruite print. Wat denk je van mijn outfit? Misschien te koud voor de harde winter daar, maar prima voor nu!


I matched the skirt with my black leather look leggins, black boots and jacked. And not to forget the scarf all black everything these days. I combined my outfit with a cute and easy pearl bracelet and ring.

Ik heb mijn rok gematched met een zwarte leer look legging, zwarte laarzen en jas. En niet te vergeten de sjaal, all black everything deze dagen. Ik combineerde mijn outfit met een lieve en simpele parel armband en ring


If you keep your cookie in a jar, you will never get that far.

5 comments

  1. Love the look !

    Win a pair of Esqido lashes (35$)
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look! especially the coat, and skirt, and boots... everything : )
    Cheers To U!

    otherplaceswithparks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really good! love the combination :)

    xx
    Oliver

    http://oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.