It takes two

5

One of my key essetials is my hijab of course. But when it's winter it doesn't hurt to wear one extra scarf to finish of your outfit! I have to say that my sister has great tast!

Een van mijn key essetials is mijn hjiab natuurlijk. Maar wanneer het winter is kan het geen kwaad om je outfit af te maken met een extra sjaal! Ik moet zeggen dat mijn zusje goede smaak heeft!

I am going through the late night picture taking fase. I think it is working out pretty well! Well enough about the light and all that lets talk fashion. This scarf is a pretty big one that works great in different ways. Not to forget it keeps you worm sometimes to worm. I don't know where this soft friend came from but I am sure there are more types out there. 

Ik ga door mijn laten avonden fotografie fase. Ik denk dat het nog best goed werkt! Maar genoeg over het light en al die dingen laten we het over mode hebben. Deze sjaal is een vrij grote die goed werkt op verschillede manieren. Niet te vergeten dat hij je warm houdt misschien soms iets te warm. Ik weet niet meer waar deze zachte vriend vandaan komt maar ik weet zeker dat er meer types zijn.


Back to the rest of this outfit! I found one of my old jumpsuits somewhere in my closet. I've been cleaning it for a while now.. I really like this jumpsuit because of the casual but classy look it gives. It works great with t-shirts or blouses. I chose to wear a turtle neck because I like to keep myself a bit covered. To make this look I used a blue hjiab to bring some color in to the party.

Terug naar de rest van de outfit! Ik vond een van mijn oude jumpsuits ergens in mijn kast. Ik ben al een tijd mijn aan het opruimen.. Ik vind deze jumpsuit leuk vanwege de casual maar toch classy look. Hij werkt goed met t-shirts of bloesjes. Ik koos ervoor om een coltrui te dragen ,omdat ik mezelf graag bedekt hou. OM de look af te maken gebruikte ik een blauwe hjiab om wat kleur in het feestje te brengen.


Sometimes it takes two or maybe a little bit of blue.

5 comments

  1. awesome pic! love how you style the hijab :3


    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your outfit, that scarf looks so beautiful! xx

    Love, Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and the photos ! Gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice cardigan sweetie
    I wish you an happy holidays
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing
    Happy Holidays

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.