Vanilla party

7

One thing I always liked about the Christmas days is the great skin care gift boxes they sell in the stores. All these little things that can always come in handy for when your going on a trip or just staying home alone.

Een ding wat ik altijd leuk vond aan de Kerstdagen is de geweldige huidverzorgings cadeau boxen die ze in de winkels verkopen. Al die kleine dingetjes die altijd handig zijn voor wanneer je weg gaat of juist alleen thuis blijft.


Of all the skin care I have tried over this year I never chose for the Vanilla sent, and I dont understand why cause I love it!
My grandma surprised me with this gift box she got for Christmas and it was definitely a celebration to open. My sister and I decided to share these product and her favorite was the Vanilla Bodyspray. I am a bit new to using bodyspray instead of cream or lotion. But I have to say that it is pretty handy to use! So thats a must try guys!

Van alle huidproducten die ik heb geprobeerd heb ik nooit gekozen voor een Vanille geur, en ik begrijp niet waarom cause I love it!
Mijn oma verraste mij met deze giftbox die ze gekregen had voor Kerst en het was zekerweten een feest om te openen. Mijn zusje en ik besloten deze producten te delen en haar favoriet was de Vanilla Bodyspray. Ik ben vrij nieuwe met het gebruiken van bodyspray inplaats van creme of lotion. Maar ik moet zeggen dat dit vrij handig te gebruiken is! So thats a must try guys!



My favorite one is the Vanilla Body Lotion just look at that color so cute! Reading the sticker thats telling me that I will feel warm and comfortable made me doubt a bit, but that all disapeard the minute I used this. Lucky me that my sister did not want this one right.. I hope she doesn't find out!

Mijn favoriet is de Vanilla Body Lotion kijk toch naar die kleur zo lief! Het lezen van de sticker die me vertelde dat ik me warm en comfortabel zou voelen bracht me even aan het twijfelen, maar dat was binnen een minuut verdwenen na ik het gebruikte. Lucky me dat mijn zusje deze niet wou toch.. I hope she doesn't find out!


I could continue talking about my wonderful giftes and how much I like them. But let me share a top 3 of my favorite brands that sell the best gift boxes!



Ik kan blijve doorpraten over mijn geweldige cadeau's en hoe leuk ik ze vind. Maar laat me delen wat mijn top 3 favoriete merken zijn die de beste cadeau boxen verkopen!



All will go well if you use the right shower gel.

7 comments

  1. Hello lovely!

    I just discovered your blog & I love it so I started following you! I followed you #170 on GFc and I hope that you show your support to my blog by following me back! Let's keep in touch!

    xo from Italy, happy holidays!

    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like vanilla scent years ago, since last week, i bought a body lotion vanilla smell and now I'm obsess lol!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely product!

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Vanilla too, use it so much all the time. Basically in scented candles.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.