Fresh mind

4

I can't believe that it's been so long! But guess what? I'm back and to stay of course. A lot can happen in a few months and I never though time would go by so fast. For those who are wondering what i've been up to lets just say that the first year of art school took a little bit of my life. I'm sure that happens with the most of us that are still studying..

After a while I got stuck in this "I have" a winter depression, school depression , socail depression or so. At one point I just thought NO it has to stop and what does a student wih a low budget do. She moves! The one thing I forgot at that moment was that moving is even more STRESS. And believe me I hated myself for making a choice like this so soon in a new school semester.

Weeks went by and after some Ikea trips a little paint and a lot of love my two rooms are ready to be lived in. Or at least ready enough.. I have never felt so much peace as when I could move all my little thing into my rooms, a new adventure! That was also the moment when I realized that my blog was still there waiting for me, and so the search began for a new template. 

So TADAAAAA what do you guys think? Mangoblogs is my favorite when it comes down to templates. I am not really a html type of girl and i'm sure that there are more of you out there. I'm telling you Mangoblogs is your template genius! Since a little and a lot has changed in a short period of time also my type of post are going to get a little freshing up. For some it might be a bit different but not to worry my way of writing will stay the same.

I hope you all still feel the love to keep following me and read, give tips, tricks and all that. I wish you all a great week and still soon! <3   


4 comments

  1. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you came back :D

    http://ylyys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.