Memories and moments

5

Do you know that feeling when you come home after whatever you have been up to and you are ready to sit back with a cup of tea or coffee. I am actually have a cup of tea right now! I can remember the time when I was a little girl and my mom would always make me the tea version of coffee. I guess your wondering what that is, some of you might know it as tea with coffee milk. I was such a proud little girl with my big cup next to my mom while talking about our day. 

I felt so save and happy and I noticed that I started to forget about this little me and the tea moment. Sometimes I catch myself getting so stressed from school, work, a SOCAIL life and other things that I just can't give myself a break. I am not really a coffee drinker not even when I have those long night deadlines. Tea is something I always drink to make sure that I get enough hydration and I have to admit that water bores me sometimes.. I know it might be weird but please bare with me! Coming back to the save and happy feeling, a few days ago I was home all by myself and I did not want to study the whole evening. I am not a good example when it comes down to series or homework. I was fixing myself a cup of english tea when I looked in the fridge and saw the coffee milk. You can guess what I did of course.. And it was the best and nostalgic feeling I had in a while it's so strange how little things that happened in your childhood can be forgotten so easily but still come back at the right moment when you need them.

For me this is a great way to just go back, relax and think about nothing. I do wonder what you guys like to do to make yourself feel comfortable and relax. We all have little things that we sometimes need to get back to the basics so to say. So whenever you feel like it's time to take a chill grab a cup of tea or do whatever you have to and take your moment. And do it when you need it and not when it's to late cause you never know what happens tomorrow. 




5 comments

  1. i agree with you..for me it's the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wau, nice blog, i really like it! And great article and photo :). Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same to unwind. Here is to tea. lots and lots of it.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I think the same like you do and what's more, I also adore that feeling when I come home and make myself cup of my favourite green tea! :)

    Happy Easter dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, your mug is cute.
    xoxo
    www.thestyleberry.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.