What in my bag | Back to school |

3

Since most of us are back at school now, me and the little sister decided to do a what's in my bag video. I have not been posting a lot because this first week has been crazy! My class has turend way bigger than last year so the class rooms are full and hot. But lets get into my school bag. My sister also started at a new school, I jsut can't believe how big she is getting! 

Most of the times I bring a backpack to school because this girl needs a lot of food and drinks with her. When I have a short day I might grab one of my "pretty bags" because I do not live that far from school. I am not going to spoil a lot about what I have in my bag because, you guys need to go check my new video out! I love love to know what you guys bring to school and what you favorite go to bag is!

3 comments

  1. Hello dear, I'm following back (#166 'Aishe Raschid').
    Hugs,
    LIANA LAURIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for going back to school! I just bought my bag and cannot wait to wear it, I don't know what I am going to put in it though ahah :)

    blackhairblackdress.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.