A question asked | Life update |

0

I can not believe the end of September is near and the sun is still shining a LOT here in the Netherlands! I know I have been gone for a bit, but a had so many deadlines! You know when you just can't find the time to sit down and think for a second.
But today I wanted to talk about some of the things that I have been up to these days!

Since I am in my second year a lot of extra stuff is falling from the sky! I have to think about what Minor I want to pick and write big paper on my own development as a student in the Art Academie. Like.. HOW SHOULD I KNOW! Do you guys know what you want and where you want to see yourself in four year? I am never really sure, I change my mind every five seconds. Or het least it seems so. But as soon as I think about this my head will start to burst, so backt to basic. One of the projects that I have been working on has a lot to do with my blog, and video's. I wanted to find out why companies make the decision to test their products on animals. I have been thinking a lot about the skin care and make up that I use and if they are tested on animals. At first I never really cared that much about what I put on my face. But now a days my skin is so sensitive that I started to wonder what was happening with all the products and how they are being made. 

I am not going to tell you guys that you should stop using brands that test on animals, cause everybody has a choice. But what made me think about it was the fact that it scared me that some brands use so many chemicals in their products that they have to be sure it will not hurt our skin. For me pretty scary. I would love to know how you guys feel about products getting tested on animals and all the bad chemicals brands use to make their products. Do you think about it at all? Have you ever done any research on this topic? I think it is interesting to think about it, but of course not to much cause these days the internet is a scary place to do you research! At least sometimes it is. I do not regret taking a closer look when it comes down to my skin,body and hair care. I really notice a difference and it feels good to take care of yourself. I hope that you all feel great in your skin and happy with your lives and do let me know what you think, it will be great to hear so many different perspectives and it would help me find out more for my project!





Post a Comment

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.