New haul | & video

2

I can't believe that the month Oktober already ended! Before you know it Christmas will be aournd the corner, and this year will end. I am so happy that my first quarter of school has ended and that I can move on to the next one. I don't know about you guys, but I always like the start of a school project and hate it by the end. You spent so much time on that one thing or many things that need to be finished that by the time they are your like, well I don't even know what to call it! 

This year I also find a job at my school. Which means less time on projects, but we all want to do things and spent money right? Or at least I do! Because I haven't been uploading that much I wanted to do an extra video and blog post for you guys. And what better way to get back into the flow with some new products in a Haul video! I am not going to go into much detail for you guys, cause you can check the video of course. But I went to the city and I got myself a few things that I have been hunting for a while in my head. Don't you guys just love to buy your self stuff after you finished all your hard work? I know.. me to! I add a few swatches since I never swacht in my video's but other than that there is nothing that you guys will miss in the video. I haven't tried any of these before so we will have to see how it will go. I hope to update you guys soon, and if you have already tried some of the stuff in the pictures do tell me! I would love to hear your feedback!   


2 comments

  1. Lovely post, I want to try YesTo products :)

    http://fashionconfessions.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Shinkusara. Design by MangoBlogs.